August 10, 2013

Now I'm Inspired

For a long time I embraced the word  “inspiration,” considering myself an “Inspired person -  one who is filled with ideas and visions and hope planted by a divine infinite intelligent God.  Although this is true:  my knowing and believing were detached from my living.   
Oh, I have been living. . . but not living an inspired life to the fullest. 

 Beliefs can be liberating and beliefs can be enslaving.  
 
Truths misused and misunderstood can be false. 
 
A thing can be true, and yet another thing can be  just as true making truth subject to a persons personal interpretation. 
 
Interpretation comes from perspective and that comes from how you feel on any given day, where you come from, and how you see the world.
 
So for years I've lived by strong beliefs, rock solid things I thought truths, but my interpretation was from a perspective that was uninspired!
 
So what happened?
 
The truths -
That could propel me to be proactive
That could turn my fears to faith
That could make me take care of myself
That convinced me God is not there but HERE
That prove there is NOTHING  and NOONE to be afraid of. 
That were always there
That were hidden behind my beliefs.   
         -I now believe
 
Have you believed something to be true that might have another "just as true"  mirror image? 
 
I look forward to hearing your stories and sharing more of mine. 

2 comments:

Elspeth said...

Hi, Tracey! Looking forward to what you have to share.

Unknown said...

I can relate to the 'uninspired perspective'. I've been learning the difference between a flat, lifeless faith vs. a living, active faith.

So glad to see that you are back! I'm looking forward to reading more!